Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Life

I hate school so much. I'm tired of trying my best at everything and so far I am getting no where. I needed to create this blog thing that way i could get all my feelings out because keeping them inside isn't good for any of us. If i held all this anger inside of me once somebody made me mad or hurt me then i would take out all my anger out on that one person and they don't deserve that. I've tried everything. I've tried my hardest well the best that i can do at things and i can't seem to clear my mind while im trying to work. I'm working on Pre- Algebra stuff and it's really hard for me. I'm not proud of it but last year i pretty much copied off of my partners homework because i was busy the night before and never had enough time to finish it or i was rushing through another school project. This year im trying my best to get good grades like i used to its just that i can't clear my mind at school i either have somebody special on my mind or something else. I can't ever focus on my work. Again Im trying my best but i can't get anywhere. I wish i was a smarter person that way i could be able to work harder but i like the person that i am because i have a pretty good life right now i guess. I have awesome friends and an awesome half boyfriend. His name is Jamie Wilson and he means the world to me and I love him. People say that im not in love but you can't explain how you feel about love. I can't explain why i like him and thats what loves all about. I haven't seen him in 3 weeks and i miss him soooo much. We don't talk as much as we used to but we are getting better at that. Hes a pretty great guy once you get to know him. That's all i have to say for now but ill blog about more tomorrow. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment